Reopening Amenities – A Message From Your Board of Directors
Dear Estrella Residents,
Thank you for your patience over the last couple of months. The health and safety of our residents is important. We recognize that returning to normal operations will need to be executed in phases to allow flexibility in resuming to daily operations.
Please remember that everyone has a different comfort level in regards to the timeline of reopening the state, and Estrella is no exception. We’re continuing to encourage residents to follow physical distancing recommendations and health and safety guidelines when out in the community, and common areas. As with all things in this uncertain time, any amenities you use or areas you visit, are at your own risk. If you or someone in your household is ill or exhibiting any symptoms, please refrain from using amenities. Please be kind and considerate to all neighbors during this challenging time.
The Residents Clubs of Estrella will reopen with adjusted hours and updated guidelines. Both clubs will be open Monday – Saturday from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Residents only – guests are not permitted at this time.
• Physical distancing is required when visiting Clubs. Please refrain from gathering in groups of more than ten people.
• Residents are encouraged to wear masks while in the clubs and fitness centers.
• The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in public spaces.
• Furniture and equipment have been rearranged and/or removed to support physical distancing.
• Occupancy is limited to 28 residents. If the fitness room is full, please do not enter.
• Please limit your time in the fitness room to 1 hour.
• Please thoroughly wipe each machine with sanitizing wipes after use.
• The Aerobics Rooms are limited to 12 occupants.
• Read Governor Ducey’s Guidelines for Gyms.
• Occupancy is limited to three residents at a time.
• Please limit your time in the pool to 45 minutes.
• Occupancy is limited to 100 residents at a time in Starpointe and 60 residents at a time in Presidio.
• Please limit your time to 3 hours.
• Read Governor Ducey’s Guidelines for Pools.
The following will remain closed at this time:
• All club and group meetings
• Waterslides, Big Dipper, Splash Pad
• PreSchooner and Youth Clubs
• Facility Rentals
• Large gatherings
Open for use:
• Yacht Club
The Community Services Office will reopen at 8 a.m. on Monday, May 18, by appointment only. Please call 623-386-1112 to schedule an appointment.
The office will be open for appointments only. We ask that you limit the number of visitors and leave family members or guests not required to be present at home.
• Please arrive on-time with all the necessary paperwork filled out before your appointment time.
• All community forms are available on our website.
• We ask that you continue to make payments online or by mail to the address listed on your statement.
The Association cannot guarantee your safety or monitor every situation. If you do participate, you are doing so at your own risk, please follow all the necessary precautions and recommended guidelines outlined by the various experts.
Once again, we thank you for your patience. Adherence to these guidelines is imperative to the successful reopening of our common areas, and we thank you for your cooperation.
The Board of Directors
Joint Committee | (623) 386-1112 | www.LifeInEstrella.com
New Home Info (623) 386-1000
Community Patrol (602) 329-0462
After Hours (800) 274-3165
Starpointe Residents Club (623) 386-1949
Presidio Residents Club (623) 322-7841
ESTRELLA MOUNTAIN LIFESTYLE EDITION 07 – 31 – 20
Estrella Mountain Lifestyle Edition Archives